White Paper Archive
- How to Create an IT Portal
- Defining IT Services for the Business
- Business-Driven IT Transformation: The Business Value of Process Assessment
- ITSM Trends for 2013
- Justifying a Service Catalog Initiative
- Service-Based Improvement Cycles
- Processes and Services: White Box Versus Black Box
- Services and the Evolution of Service Ownership
- Key Milestones for Maturing Financial Management for IT Services
- Services and the Importance of Process Capability & Maturity
- Maturing Financial Management for IT Services
- Operational Excellence: Transforming IT using TIPA Assessments to Drive Change
- Creating and Maturing a Service Catalog
- Service-based IT Cost Modeling and Identifying Cost Saving Opportunities
- Operational Excellence: Using a Standards-Based Approach to ITIL© Assessment
- Services and the Importance of Customer Outcomes
- Service Catalog 101
- Operational Excellence: Excellence in a Service-Oriented World
- ITSM Software: Is SaaS the Model for You?
- How to Reduce the Cost of IT
- ITIL® / ITSM... Where do I Start?
- ITIL® Best Practices for Security Management
- Configuration Management One Bite at a Time
- Techniques for Understanding What a Customer Values in a Service
- The CMDB, a Foundation for ITIL®
- Integrating Project Management and Service Management
- The ROI of ITIL®
- The Service Owner Role in ITIL v3
White Paper written by Kai Holthaus, Director of Consulting, Third Sky
Software as a Service (SaaS) has gotten a lot of attention recently. Many companies and IT organizations are embracing SaaS as a new model to provide software-based services to their customers. The field of IT Service Management (ITSM) software is no exception. But is SaaS always the right model for ITSM tools?
This white paper provides a closer look at the pros and cons of SaaS for ITSM software. I’ll discuss the benefits of SaaS and on-premise software installations, and will provide a simple checklist you can use to make the right decision for your organization.
Download this white paper to learn:
Register below to instantly download a copy of the whitepaper.