White Paper Archive
- How to Create an IT Portal
- Defining IT Services for the Business
- Business-Driven IT Transformation: The Business Value of Process Assessment
- ITSM Trends for 2013
- Justifying a Service Catalog Initiative
- Service-Based Improvement Cycles
- Processes and Services: White Box Versus Black Box
- Services and the Evolution of Service Ownership
- Key Milestones for Maturing Financial Management for IT Services
- Services and the Importance of Process Capability & Maturity
- Maturing Financial Management for IT Services
- Operational Excellence: Transforming IT using TIPA Assessments to Drive Change
- Creating and Maturing a Service Catalog
- Service-based IT Cost Modeling and Identifying Cost Saving Opportunities
- Operational Excellence: Using a Standards-Based Approach to ITIL© Assessment
- Services and the Importance of Customer Outcomes
- Service Catalog 101
- Operational Excellence: Excellence in a Service-Oriented World
- ITSM Software: Is SaaS the Model for You?
- How to Reduce the Cost of IT
- ITIL® / ITSM... Where do I Start?
- ITIL® Best Practices for Security Management
- Configuration Management One Bite at a Time
- Techniques for Understanding What a Customer Values in a Service
- The CMDB, a Foundation for ITIL®
- Integrating Project Management and Service Management
- The ROI of ITIL®
- The Service Owner Role in ITIL v3
White Paper written by Reginald Lo, Vice President of Professional Services, Third Sky
ITIL identifies two objectives for Security Management.
Many organizations address strategic security requirements through policies and address operational level requirements through tools. However, the tactical element of security poses the greatest challenge to actively managing information security, i.e. continually assessing whether the translation of the policies into security measures is still effective when the requirements and/or environment change.
Fill out the form below for an instant download of the white paper.