Recorded Webinar Archive
- Configuration EXCELerator: Best-Practice Configuration Management in 5 Weeks or Less
- What Every Process Owner Should Know
- Hear the author of the ITIL Service Design Book, 2011 Edition, discuss comprehensive Service Design
- How Enerplus Improved Their Change Management Process in Just 5 Weeks
- IT Transformation and the Importance of Continuous Assessment
- Spotlight on the Service Owner
- IT Financial Management - Increase Efficiency and Reduce Anxiety
- Aligning Metrics to Meet Process Objectives
- One-Stop IT for All: Building and Using an IT Portal
- Your Customer Scorecard for IT: Calculate Your Value to Your Customers
- Dealing with ITIL's Catch-22 for Service Performance: Where Simplicity and Complexity Meet
- Building the Business Case for Your Service Catalog
- Request EXCELerator: A library of common service request workflows for ServiceNow
- Using the Service Catalog to Provide Customers Real-Time Cost Transparency & Consumption
- Defining IT Services for the Business
- New ServiceNow EXCELerator - Publishing the Service Portfolio
- Tips for ITSM Assessments - Learning How to Fish
- Problem EXCELerator - A Pre-Packaged Process and ServiceNow Update Set from Third Sky and Navigis
- Educating with a Purpose - Building a Role/Responsibility Specific Direction for your ITSM Service Team
- The Service Desk and Service Level Management - The Perfect Pair
- Achieving a Services Orientation - Your Service Catalog Flight Plan
- IncidentNow: The Second Pre-Packaged Process and ServiceNow Update Set from Third Sky and Navigis
- Maturing Financial Management for IT Services
- Industry Trends in Strategic IT Service Management
- Incident Matching - A Key Step to Dramatically Improving Problem Management
- ChangeNow: A Pre-Packaged Process and ServiceNow Update Set from Third Sky and Navigis
- Applying a cost to Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements, and Underpinning Contracts
- How to calculate the cost savings and ROI from automating request fulfillment, incident diagnoses & other operational processes
- Simulations Drive Organizational Change... Don't Play Games!
- Business-Driven IT®: What is it and how can we do it?
- Reducing the Costs Associated with Event & Incident Management within Network & Data Center Operation Centers & Service Desks
- How to assess your own IT process maturity to drive the productivity of your business
- ITIL® 2011 Edition - Why should you care?
- Communicating IT Value
- ITIL Education: Maximizing ITSM Success and Minimizing Investment
- Service Catalog Best Practices: From Static to Actionable
- Availability Management in the Era of Cloud Computing
- Making Service Strategy Actionable: IT Service Value Management
- Aligning IT with the Business
- Building an Effective Service Catalog
- Configuration Management One Bite at a Time
- CMDB Secrets of Success
- Get Real Engagement from Management and the Business for Your ITSM Program
- Maximize Real Results from all those Training Dollars
- Service Catalog Success – the Faster Road to Service Catalog Reality
- What ITIL® Classes Should I Take, and How Do I Pass the Exams?
- You Call That a Report?
- Integrating Project Management and Service Management
- Spotlight on the Service Owner
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About… ITIL® v3 Intermediate Courses
Many organizations work diligently on the capabilities of their Service Desk while giving little or no attention to the vital partner of the Service Desk function – the Service Level Management process.
Join us for this complimentary webinar to learn about the critical role that a mature Service Level Management process plays in Service Desk excellence. We will also talk about the mutually supportive roles that the SLM process and the Service Desk function play in delivering real business-IT alignment.
Then we will discuss how to put these ideas into practice by creating awareness in the organization of the value and importance of an integrated approach to Service Level Management and the Service Desk, and by creating a guiding coalition to drive forward action in establishing mature and integrated Service Level Management.
Register below to watch an on-demand recording of this webinar.
About the Speaker
Lou Hunnebeck, Vice President ITSM Vision & Strategy, Third Sky, Inc.
An IT Service Manager and ITIL Expert with over 20 years of experience in service industries, Ms. Hunnebeck's passion for improving how we work led her to IT Service Management from a background of process consulting, training and Service Management systems consulting. Ms. Hunnebeck has led global teams in best practice and methodology design.
Devoted to advancing the art and practice of IT Service Management, Ms. Hunnebeck served on the public QA team for ITIL Version 3, serves as a Senior Examiner on the ITIL v3 Examination Panel and was the Author of the Service Design book as part of the ITIL 2011 Edition. She also speaks regularly at industry events such as itSMF and HDI.
Watch the Recording Now