Recorded Webinar Archive
- What Every Service Owner Needs to Know
- Continual Improvement Success: The Simple Way to Assess & Advance Your ITSM Program
- ServiceNow Process Training: Getting the Most out of Your ServiceNow Investment
- Configuration EXCELerator: Best-Practice Configuration Management in 5 Weeks or Less
- What Every Process Owner Should Know
- Hear the author of the ITIL Service Design Book, 2011 Edition, discuss comprehensive Service Design
- How Enerplus Improved Their Change Management Process in Just 5 Weeks
- IT Transformation and the Importance of Continuous Assessment
- Spotlight on the Service Owner
- IT Financial Management - Increase Efficiency and Reduce Anxiety
- Aligning Metrics to Meet Process Objectives
- One-Stop IT for All: Building and Using an IT Portal
- Your Customer Scorecard for IT: Calculate Your Value to Your Customers
- Dealing with ITIL's Catch-22 for Service Performance: Where Simplicity and Complexity Meet
- Building the Business Case for Your Service Catalog
- Request EXCELerator: A library of common service request workflows for ServiceNow
- Using the Service Catalog to Provide Customers Real-Time Cost Transparency & Consumption
- Defining IT Services for the Business
- New ServiceNow EXCELerator - Publishing the Service Portfolio
- Tips for ITSM Assessments - Learning How to Fish
- Problem EXCELerator - A Pre-Packaged Process and ServiceNow Update Set from Third Sky and Navigis
- Educating with a Purpose - Building a Role/Responsibility Specific Direction for your ITSM Service Team
- The Service Desk and Service Level Management - The Perfect Pair
- Achieving a Services Orientation - Your Service Catalog Flight Plan
- IncidentNow: The Second Pre-Packaged Process and ServiceNow Update Set from Third Sky and Navigis
- Maturing Financial Management for IT Services
- Industry Trends in Strategic IT Service Management
- Incident Matching - A Key Step to Dramatically Improving Problem Management
- ChangeNow: A Pre-Packaged Process and ServiceNow Update Set from Third Sky and Navigis
- Applying a cost to Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements, and Underpinning Contracts
- How to calculate the cost savings and ROI from automating request fulfillment, incident diagnoses & other operational processes
- Simulations Drive Organizational Change... Don't Play Games!
- Business-Driven IT®: What is it and how can we do it?
- Reducing the Costs Associated with Event & Incident Management within Network & Data Center Operation Centers & Service Desks
- How to assess your own IT process maturity to drive the productivity of your business
- ITIL® 2011 Edition - Why should you care?
- Communicating IT Value
- ITIL Education: Maximizing ITSM Success and Minimizing Investment
- Service Catalog Best Practices: From Static to Actionable
- Availability Management in the Era of Cloud Computing
- Making Service Strategy Actionable: IT Service Value Management
- Aligning IT with the Business
- Building an Effective Service Catalog
- Configuration Management One Bite at a Time
- CMDB Secrets of Success
- Get Real Engagement from Management and the Business for Your ITSM Program
- Maximize Real Results from all those Training Dollars
- Service Catalog Success – the Faster Road to Service Catalog Reality
- What ITIL® Classes Should I Take, and How Do I Pass the Exams?
- You Call That a Report?
Recorded Webinar presented by John Worthington, Third Sky
Communicating the Value of IT: Using the Rule of 3’s to Simplify Value Frameworks
Today’s businesses are complex value networks with intangible flows of knowledge and information. It’s not surprising then, that there is much discussion about value and many approaches to establishing a value framework.
However, there are already well-established sets of guidance and frameworks that offer proven approaches to dealing with this challenge:
This webinar does not promise any new silver bullets, but tries to highlight those that we already have, and hopefully simplify what is already complicated enough.
Fill out the form below to instantly receive access the recording of this webinar.