Get $200 off your registration at FUSION 12! Get your code before you sign up.
Meet Third Sky at booth 725 at the Service Management Fusion conference in Dallas, TX.
Evaluating your IT services in business terms influences everything from how you prioritize resources to how you justify projects and staffing levels. Service management strategies are helping companies find efficiencies that save both time and money—even in seemingly streamlined organizations. At this conference, you'll sort through best practices and select innovative solutions and tools that will help your organization establish a competitive advantage.
Third Sky customers are eligible to save $200 off the regular conference price for all new registrations. Contact us to obtain the promotional code.
Hear Reg Lo, Vice President of Professional Services for Third Sky, speak about Service Definition
Session 302: Defining IT Services for the Business
Monday, October 29 at 3:00 PM
Defining business services (or, as ITIL 2011 clarifies it, customer-facing IT services) is difficult because the abstract nature of a service creates challenging questions: What does the business perceive as the end-to-end service? How many business services should there be? Why are there such diverse opinions as to what the services are? This session uses real-world examples to explain key business process and IT service mapping concepts and provide a step-by-step approach for creating a business service catalog.
This session will cover:
- How to start with the business architecture, business capabilities, and business processes;
- Examples of industry-standard business process frameworks;
- Identifying business services and mapping them to business processes and capabilities;
- Getting the right level of granularity when defining services;
- Validating business services with customers; and
- Creating a road map that uses the customer-facing business service catalog to integrate service level management and financial management.
Get more information about the conference and register here. But be sure to contact us to obtain the promotional code first.