Webinar - Service Catalog Best Practices: From Static to Actionable
Friday, June 10, 2011, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Do any of these situations apply to you?
- You've been asked to create a Service Catalog but don't know how to get started
- You've created a basic catalog as a doc, spreadsheet or webpages, now what?
- You're wanting to create an actionable catalog but need to convince management of the value
Join us for this information-packed webinar that will cover:
- How to identify, define, categorize, and publish a business Service Catalog and/or a technical Service Catalog
- Building the business case and ROI model to gain management support for your initiative
- Do's and Don'ts, common mistakes, and tips for achieving faster success
- A simple step-by-step approach for quickly creating an actionable Service Catalog
- How to laser focus your Service Catalog to achieve cost savings
- How to optimize workflow without derailing your Service Catalog initiative
- Combining People-Process-Technology to make your Service Catalog a success